Physical Therapy Clinics Near Me
Searching for “physical therapy clinics near me”? Your search is over, contact Advanced Rehabilitation today. With 3 locations to serve you, we are the area’s best choice for Physical and Aquatic therapy. When it comes to physical therapy you have a choice. The expert therapists at Advanced Rehabilitation will help you recover safely and quickly while addressing your pain and the cause of the pain. Our therapists use research-based and state of the art equipment to ensure that you have a positive experience and meet your goals.
After an injury or surgery, rehabilitation is often a critical factor on the road to recovery. Since physical therapy is usually a weekly commitment and may be for an extended period of time, convenience is an important consideration. Not all facilities provide the same type or level of care. At Advanced Rehabilitation, our 3 locations not only provide the best level of care, but also there’s a good chance we have a location near you.
Choosing the right physical therapist
It’s important for people to do their homework before choosing a facility. Many people don’t realize the importance of choosing the right therapist and the right facility for their needs. Recovery from an injury is hard work. Although most physical therapists are well-trained and provide good care, practices are not all the same. Experience the difference at Advanced Rehabilitation.
Here are some tips when choosing a physical therapy practice:
- Choose the right practice for your needs. Call the facility and ask questions to make sure there are physical therapists with expertise in treating your particular problem.
- Ask who will be treating you and how much experience the therapist has. Once you begin physical therapy, make sure you’re receiving care from a licensed physical therapist or a licensed physical therapy assistant.
- Choose a location that is convenient to where you live or work.
- Consider what the atmosphere is like. Are therapists and therapy assistants actively working with patients, or are people standing around waiting to be treated?
- Inquire about the cancellation policy. Some facilities charge a fee for canceling an appointment.
- Consider how quickly you can get an appointment. If you need to wait more than a week or two, you may be better off finding a facility where you can start sooner, especially if you’ve had recent surgery.
- If health insurance is an important consideration for you, make sure the practice accepts your insurance.
- If you require special equipment, such as a pool, make sure it is available at the facility. At Advanced Rehabilitation, you can take advantage of our amazing aquatic facility on West 12th street.
So the next time you search “physical therapy clinics near me” look no further than Advanced Rehabilitation. Give us a call or visit our website today.